For over 20 years,
The Big Sky Community Organization has been striving to serve Big Sky by creating exceptional facilities, trails, public spaces and experiences through community collaborations and recreational opportunities.
WE’VE GOT SOME EXCITING NEWS.
We’ve secured a future space for everyone.
With the generous financial support of Len Hill Charitable Trust and in-kind support of the Simkins family and 15 additional donors, BSCO purchased 3.3 acres in the heart of Big Sky on behalf of the community.
By purchasing this coveted property, Big Sky is ensured a permanent community-owned, managed parkland place, to gather together and enjoy recreational and enrichment opportunities.
“I am grateful to have the opportunity to give back to Big Sky while also being able to honor my late husband, Len Hill, with such a transformational project in a community that we loved dearly together.”
– Dr. Patricia Gordon from the Len Hill Charitable Trust
Trails & Recreation
Become A Trail Partner
What’s a trail partner? Someone like YOU who loves the trails of Big Sky and wants to help keep our community trails maintained year-round. Whether you hike, bike, ski, snowshoe, or walk your dog, we need your support to keep trails open and accessible for all ages and abilities.
What drives us
Connecting Our Community
We’re in this together.
Together, we have the ability — and the responsibility — to create a brighter, healthier Big Sky future. With your support, the BSCO can keep treasured community assets going strong!
Trails & Projects we’re proud to be a part of:
- Ousel Falls Trail
- Hummocks Trail
- Uplands Trail
- Ralphs Pass
- Southfork Loop
- Little Willow Way
- Black Diamond
- Crail Ranch Trail
- Kircher Trail
- Lone Peak Trail
- Gallatin Canyon Trail
- Community Center
- Beehive Basin and Ousel Falls – Trailhead Improvements
- Trail Partner Campaign
- Master Trails Plan
- Pedestrian Trail & Tunnel
- Mountain to Meadow Trail
- Len Hill Park – land purchase in the middle of Town Center
- Beehive Basin Trailhead – land purchase
- Ralphs Pass and Ralphs Pass Extension Trails – construction
- Camp Big Sky – Second Yurt installation and water hookup
- Kircher Park – Trailhead improvements & Tree Fort Constructed
- Ousel Falls – Safety and Revegetation
- Master Parks Plan
- Traffic Signal
- Uplands and Hummocks Trail – construction
- Trail Signage and Wayfinding