Volunteer with BSCO
Could anything be better for your community?
If you are interested in volunteering for the BSCO, we have many opportunities for you including special events, project work and long-term commitments. Sign up to volunteer and let us know what you are passionate about: parks, trails, softball, tennis, the skate park or the Historic Crail Ranch to name a few. For more information contact email@example.com.
- Summer Trail Ambassadors: Hiking, Biking, and Maintenance options
- Winter Trail Ambassadors: Cross country ski and Snowshoe options
- Serve on a Committee
- Project Work: Park and Trail maintenance days
- Special Event Volunteers: BSCO has a variety of one day events that need volunteers such as running races and fundraising events
Special Event Volunteer Dates:
- 6/1/19 – National Trails Day
- 7/4/19 – 4th of July Road Race
- 8/10/19 – Trail Prep for Big Sky Biggie
- 9/7/19 – Parks & Trails Maintenance Day
The ambassador program is a volunteer driven program of trail enthusiasts who contribute to the community trail system by providing educational opportunities and promoting safe, responsible, and enjoyable use of trails. Trail Ambassadors provide a regular presence on the trails by hiking, biking or skiing the trails, educating and providing feedback as well as hosting information booths at various trailheads.
- Provide a high-quality trail experience
- Provide trails outreach and education to the community
- Increase volunteer and staff presence on the trails and at the trailheads
- Promote user safety and trail etiquette
- Monitor and Improve trail conditions
- Reduce User conflict
BSCO has a variety of committees that can suite any interest. Committees range from Trails, Parks, Historic Crail Ranch and Camp Big Sky. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning about our committees and volunteer opportunities with them.