Volunteer with BSCO
Could anything be better for your community?
If you are interested in volunteering for the BSCO, we have several opportunities for you including one-time special events, project work and long-term commitments. Sign up to volunteer and let us know what you are passionate about: parks, trails, sports, camp, programs, or the Historic Crail Ranch museum to name a few. For more information contact email@example.com.
- Winter and Summer Trail Ambassadors
- 4th of July 5K Race
- Town to Trails Race
- Big Sky Biggie
- Trails Day
- Trail Maintenance Days
- Winter Grooming
- Runoff Cleanoff
- Hike Big Sky Leaders
- Softball League
- Camp Big Sky Guests
- Historic Crail Ranch Museum
- Thank you Notes
Special Event Volunteer Dates:
- 4/25/20 – Runoff Cleanoff
- 6/6/20 – National Trails Day
- 7/4/20 – 4th of July 5K Race
- 9/12/20 – Town to Trails Race
The ambassador program is a volunteer driven program of trail enthusiasts who contribute to the community trail system by providing educational opportunities and promoting safe, responsible, and enjoyable use of trails. Trail Ambassadors provide a regular presence on the trails by hiking, biking or skiing the trails, educating and providing feedback as well as hosting information booths at various trailheads.
- Provide a high-quality trail experience
- Provide trails outreach and education to the community
- Increase volunteer and staff presence on the trails and at the trailheads
- Promote user safety and trail etiquette
- Monitor and Improve trail conditions
- Reduce User conflict
Historic Crail Ranch Museum:
BSCO has a variety of committees that can suite any interest. We are actively seeking new volunteers for the Historic Crail Ranch Conservators Committee and museum tour guides for the summer season. If you have interest in local history and time to work on history projects, pitch-in at our summer events or serve as a seasonal tour guide, we want to hear from you! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in learning more.