Big Sky Co-ed Softball League The Big Sky Softball League is committed to providing softball as a recreational opportunity for persons who live and work in the community. The league is primarily operated by volunteers in coordination with the BSCO.
2020 Season Details
Team Registration Forms are due by Friday, June 5th with a non-refundable $400 league fee. Download the form to the right and email to firstname.lastname@example.org once complete.
- JUNE 5: Team Registration Forms Due
- JUNE 18 @ 5:30PM: Mandatory Team Managers Meeting (Location TBD)
- JUNE 22-JULY 3: Field Reservations for Team Practices
- JULY 6: Games Start
Let’s Play Ball!!:
- The league consists of up to 16 teams.
- Team registration fees have been reduced to $400 per team given the shortened season.
- Games will be Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings at 5:30pm & 7pm.
- Only 2 (instead of 4) games will take place per evening and the dugouts will be limited to 15 players per team.
- All roster adjustments must be made by June 30.
- Teams may consist of up to 20 players in any combination of male and female players.
- All players must be 18 years or older.
- All players must either live or work in Big Sky.
- League requires a minimum of 3 girls to be on the field at all times and in the battinglineup.
- Team roster/waivers are due BEFORE the team’s first played game.
- All team members must register and sign a waiver online before being allowed to play.
- Field reservations for team practices can be made by contacting email@example.com.