Big Sky Community Organization offers park fields and pavilions that can be rented for small private gatherings. The reservation is for the park field or pavilion only; the park itself and surrounding area is open to the public at all times. The Park and Pavilions are not to be reserved for wedding ceremonies and/or receptions or large groups of 35+ attendees such as, corporate retreats and meetings.
Park Field and Pavilion reservation requests can be made online by completing the request below, by mail or in person at the BSCO office which is located at 32 Town Center Ave #B1. For more information or to check availability please call (406) 993-2112 M-F, 9am-5pm. Reservation requests are not confirmed until a member of the BSCO staff confirms it with the requestor.
Park Hours are 8:00am until 10:00pm
- Programs sponsored by BSCO take precedence over private reservations.
- Individuals making reservations are responsible for the conduct of their group and any damages the group may make to the park or pavilion.
- Site cleanup is the responsibility of the event organizer.
- Barbeque ashes must be removed from the site by the responsible party.
- No outside tents, shade structures, or canopies shall be set up without approval from BSCO.
- No water slides are allowed.
- Bouncy Houses and Dunk Tanks require an insurance policy.
- No amplified music is allowed.
- If any goods, services, food or alcohol are offered at the event, copies of necessary permitting must be provided prior to any reservation being approved.
- Vehicles are not permitted on any area except those designated for traffic and parking.
- No guns are allowed in the park
- BSCO is not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- River Pavilion: $50/event
- Softball Pavilion: $50/event
- Field Reservations
- SPECIAL EVENT: $50/event
- SEASONAL USE** (Leagues, Team practices, Camp groups, etc): $150/season
- SPORTS TOURNAMENTS: $100/event
Note: If reserving more than one area, a rental fee for each is required.
The reservation fees are to help cover the cost of routine maintenance and restoration of our parks to the original condition following its use. All reservations are non-refundable. We reserve the right to refuse the rental of pavilions or other park facilities in the event of destruction of property, and failure to comply with park procedures.
If you have any questions, please call (406) 993-2112.