Report A Bear Conflict or Sighting

[wce_code id=2]

Bear Activity

To Report a Bear Conflict or Emergency Situation

Immediately call (in this order):
1. 911
2. 1-800-TIP-MONT

Bear conflicts and emergency situations include:

  • a bear is charging you
  • a bear is in your home
  • you or someone in your party has been injured
  • a bear has been injured
  • a bear has caused property damage
  • a bear is still present and has not left the area

You can prevent bear conflicts.

To Report a Bear Sighting or Non-Emergency Situation

Fill out the form below. Reports will be sent to Montana Fish, Wildlife, and Parks and will help prevent conflicts in which bears need to be captured and relocated or lethally removed.

Latest News

[justified_image_grid preset=5 facebook_id=69362529802 facebook_album=85014714802 facebook_image_size=normal limit=5 randomize_width=20]