2018-19 Community VIP Passport
We have reached our $10,000 goal! Thank you for all your continued support. We could not do this without such an amazing community!!
Drawing will be held on October 25th 2018, and the lucky winner will be notified immediately.
For every $100 donated to the Campaign, you will earn a chance to win!
Campaign is open until November 15, 2018 or until the $10,000 campaign goal is reached. That means the odds are good – only 100 chances available.
One lucky person will win the VIP Passport with a full year of Big Sky benefits.
Funds raised will help us build organizational capacity to carry out our community’s 10-year Master Plan for both our park and trail system. This includes building 5 miles of additional trails for Summer 2019, acquiring an additional 3.5 acres of parkland for the future in the heart of our community, and expanding our community programs.
How to donate and enter to win:
- Use the secure online donation form below, OR
- Mail your $100 donation check to BSCO at P.O. Box 161404, Big Sky, MT 59716, OR
- Make your donation in person by visiting our office at 32 Town Center Avenue
Call us at 406-993-2112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drawing will be held on November 16, 2018, and the lucky winner will be notified immediately.
Thank you for your support!
Passport Winner Benefits
Big Sky Resort
- Montana Ski Pass
- VIP Winter Parking Pass
- On-Snow Ski Valet
- Summer Mountain Bike Haul Pass
- Round of Golf for 4 people at Big Sky Resort Golf Course
- Whitewater Inn Swim Party
- Four Nights lodging in the Huntley Lodge
Gift Cards, Tickets and Passes
- $100 Bucks T-4 Gift Card
- $100 Scissorbills Saloon Gift Card
- $100 Roxy’s Market Gift Card
- $50 Choppers Grub & Pub Gift Card
- 10-Class Pass to Santosha Wellness Center
- Tickets to the Warren Miller Performing Arts Center
- Two tickets to The Nutcracker from Arts Council of Big Sky
- Family Membership to Grizzly & Wolf Discovery Center
- One Burger a month from Shedhorn Grill (when open)
- One Combo meal a month from Yeti Dogs (when open)
- Pint glass and one beer a month from Beehive Basin Brewery
- One movie ticket a month from Lone Peak Cinema
- One ski tune a month from Ski Butlers (when open)
- Monthly lunch, dessert & tea for two at Compass Cafe
Local Race Entries
- One registration for the 2019 Big Sky Biggie (50 or 30 Mile)
- One registration for the 2019 Run the Rut (any distance)
- Entry into BSCO’s 2019 4th of July and Fall races